- Hot-Cut Edges Type
- Merrow Edges Type
Heat Transfer Patches
Heat transfer patch is designed to stick with materials like cotton and polyester. The embroidered patches are permanently attaching to the garment once added and is washable, dryable, and dry cleanable. You should be spending at least $2.65 to $2.90 for a single heat transfer patch. Custom heat transfer patch helps you design the patch according to your need. Moreover, the embroidered heat transfer patch gives aesthetic look to your shirt.
5 Vines About Heat Transfer Patches for Shirts That You Need to See
Vines heat transfer patches are what youth is looking for to attach them to their shirts and trousers. It enhances your shirt or trouser. It gets easily attach to your shirt or trouser. A few of the heat transfer embroidered patches that perfectly fits your shirt are:
- The flower vine heat transfer custom patches
- The butterfly vine heat transfer single patches
- Grapes with vine glass heat transfer designed patches
- The vine interlocking font monogram embroidery heat transfer iron-on patches
- Green vine embroidery patch
3 Common Reasons Why Your Custom Heat Transfer Custom Patches Isn't Working (And How to Fix It)
- Not providing adequate heat for sticking the heat transfer patch to the shirt. Using more heat than needed to put off the patch then required can burn the cloth. Provide it with adequate heat of 365 degrees from the back for almost 20 to 25 seconds.
- To make sure it can withstand the appropriate heat always check and review the fabric before putting on the patch.
- Each material and design may have unique specifications always read the specification before you find the perfect combination of time and heat. Never directly put heat on the patch always first cover the patch with a piece of cloth so direct heat does not come in contact with the heat transfer patch.
7 Simple Secrets to Totally Rocking Your Custom Heat Transfer Custom Patches
Everyone has different styles and techniques, but over and over again we have found these steps to land consistent quality patches. You need to look into it to perfectly put the patch on your shirt.
- Use a piece of cloth over the patch before ironing it. The patch would neatly fix when it is not directly in touch with the heat.
- To cover you heat press bring the flat Teflon parchment sheet down
- In case you are using hand, iron put the patch material face down on the heat press or the table.
- Use the paper packing side up to put the heat-seal material face down on the top of sewn out patches.
- To avoid any burnouts, you can make a Teflon sandwich put another Teflon sheet parchment on the top.
- Use 40psi of hand iron pressure or major hand pressure with no steam.
- Turn over again and heat it nicely for 10 to 12 seconds at the heat of almost 320 to 330 degrees.
The heat transfer patch helps you momentarily for correct positioning on the top side of the garment rather than turning the garment inside out.
With high quality, color resistant polyester and fabrics designed to withstand the industrial washes, embroidered patches are produced. As well as several standard sizes, each patch can be dye-cut into custom shapes and sizes
Quantities starting at 1
Full-color printing inside & outside
Easy-to-use 3D design tool
Sustainably sourced & recyclable
How To Order
Select the perfect style, dimensions, and material at the top of this page.
Use our intuitive online design tool to easily design your patches. You can also send us a completed design.
That's it! We'll produce and ship your custom patches to your door. You now get to place your product inside for a striking branded look.
Our Customer Says
John SmithBig thumbs Up
The patches i ordered was exactly what i want, My entire transaction from start to end was very smooth and mind relaxing. My patches arrived quickly with any miscommunication, will surely buy again and highly recommend to others. They are the best in this field which i can say for sure without any single doubt having in it.
I would highly recommend them for any custom patches, I must say exceptional customer service and support they provide to their clients with product quality as well. My packaging looked much better even what i was expecting and everything was exactly what they promised, No doubt they are best here and never let their clients down at any stage. Superb
This company is amazing and fast! Their representative has been with us every step of the way on a very large project and he has been able to make me satisfy until very last. They are everything i wanted or more. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I am going to recommend them in my entire circle to get the best anyone can wish and their team will meet the wishes entirely.
Create a memorable unboxing experience.
1,00,000+ Business professionals trust on us.
24 / 7 Customer Service
Excellent customer service anytime you need it.
The box you want. The way you want. Professional results guaranteed.
Free artwork check
A box specialist will give your artwork a hands-on review.